Darren proposed on December 5, 2008 in Seattle, WA
We were married on July 18, 2009 in the Bountiful LDS Temple
It was a scorching 100-degree day in Utah, but at least we had blue skies!
Our reception was at The Point in Salt Lake City
One of our favorites of us
Leaving our reception
Darren surprised me with a honeymoon in Fiji
Our own bure on a small island with only eight other huts in the resort
Enjoying a relaxing afternoon on the water
One of the best memories was when Darren told me on our honeymoon about how he had been referred to a position at Google and was thinking about interviewing for it when we got back. I remember saying he should go for it and see what happens. Who knew that two years later we would be where we were because he took that interview!
Happy anniversary Darren! Here's to many more years of: laughing, sarcastic banter, traveling, cuddling, playing Rock Band, you making fun of me because I'm awkward, me forcing you to go on walks, watching West Wing, going to the temple, picking out dream houses on Zillow, fighting over who gets the Kindle, being loud talkers, and most importantly, supporting and encouraging each other.





Love all the pics.
ReplyDeleteHappy 2nd Anniversary you two. You make such a great couple. Wishing you continued joy, peace, and happiness.
Sounds like all the earmarks of a happy marriage. I can't believe it's been two years already. You've done so much and gone to so many places that I can't keep count. Happy Anniversary and where will you be next year?
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! Nice post. I had never seen those pics from Fiji.
ReplyDeleteHappy anniversary my friend!It only gets better.
ReplyDeleteSuch pretty pictures and congratulations! Ditto with Zillow (it's kind of an addiction) and sarcastic banter - but here we just say I get "sassy." ;)
ReplyDelete